You are here
QubeMaster Pro is a uniquely flexible and powerful Digital Cinema encoding and packaging solution designed to integrate fully into the modern post environment. Taking advantage of today’s fastest multi-core processors, the Microsoft Windows based QubeMaster Pro software can work with the widest range of source material to pre-process, encode, encrypt and package content in one step at speeds that leave hardware-based encoding systems far behind. The deceptively simple user interface based on the DCI object model reveals an incredible amount of flexibility as one delves deeper into the system.
- DCP Creation, Encryption, Playback and KDM generation all in one Powerful, flexible and feature-rich application
- Advanced pre-processing capabilities to work with any kind of source content
- Accepts 3D and 1D Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- Allows crop, scale and padding to adjust the image aspect ratio
- Flexible Color Space Conversion to and from XYZ
- JPEG2000 Interop and SMPTE Packages
- Combine multiple audio files with flexible channel assignments
- Accepts subtitles in various formats
- Converts Interop subtitles to SMPTE subtitles.
- Burn-in subtitling in 2D & 3D
- Realtime previews of JPEG2000 Compositions in 2D and 3D
- Import DCPs along with their DKDMs
- Edit existing DCPs to repurpose them for local/regional distribution
- Support for Dolby Atmos Immersive Sound
- Quicktime “.mov” export option
- DCDM (TIFF sequence) export
- Closed caption support
- HFR support
- Bulk KDM generation and DKDM support
- Support for creation of SMPTE PNG subtitles at various, user-selectable resolutions.
- Automatic Self-KDM generation for Encrypted DCP & DKDM backup.
- Unwrap SMPTE mxf subtitles to SMPTE XML.
Current Release Version: QubeMaster Pro version 22.214.171.124 – New version!
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64 Workstation
- Intel Core i7 Processor 2.3 GHz or faster CPU (16-core Workstation with Dual Intel Xeon Processor E7s preferred)
- 8 GB RAM minimum (20 GB preferred)
- 250GB system drive, separate high-speed Media Storage
- ATI Radeon series graphics adapter capable of a screen resolution of 1280x1024 or higher (1920x1080 or 2048x1536 preferred)
- Company Name
- Shipping Address
- Contact person’s name and email ID
- Name in which you would like the Digital Cinema certificates for your mastering application (this is the certificate you will be using to digitally sign your Digital Cinema Packages and also the one you will request DKDMs for)