You are here
QubeMaster Pro is a uniquely flexible and powerful Digital Cinema encoding and packaging solution designed to integrate fully into the modern post environment. Taking advantage of today’s fastest multi-core processors, the Microsoft Windows based QubeMaster Pro software can work with the widest range of source material to pre-process, encode, encrypt and package content in one step at speeds that leave hardware-based encoding systems far behind. The deceptively simple user interface based on the DCI object model reveals an incredible amount of flexibility as one delves deeper into the system.
- Hierarchy of Compositions, Reels and Track Files
- Powerful pre-processing capabilities to work with any kind of source content
- 3D and 1D Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- Allows crop, scale and add borders to the image
- Flexible Color Space Conversion to and from XYZ
- MXF JPEG2000 Interop and SMPTE Packages
- Combine multiple audio files with flexible channel assignments
- Burn-in subtitling in 2D & 3D
- Realtime previews of JPEG2000 Compositions in 2D and 3D to any display device
- Support for Dolby Atmos Immersive Sound
Current Release Version: QubeMaster Pro version 220.127.116.11 – New version!
We have added some new features that we hope will make your DCP creation workflow faster and more efficient. Here is a brief list of features:
- Support for Dolby Atmos Immersive sound
- SMPTE DCP Support
- Closed caption support
- HFR support
- Multiple KDM support – generate KDMs for all certificates in a folder with a single click.
- KDM validity periods can be specified in hours and minutes and no restrictions are placed on start time validity.
- Reduced packaging time by supporting “HARDLINK” – package a DCP into the same folder containing the encoded mxfs without copying the files again.
- Import DCPs and KDMs through Drag-and-drop (no more Ingestion Controller!)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64 Workstation
- Intel Core i7 Processor 2.3 GHz or faster CPU (16-core Workstation with Dual Intel Xeon Processor E7s preferred)
- 8 GB RAM minimum (20 GB preferred)
- 250GB system drive, separate high-speed Media Storage
- ATI Radeon series graphics adapter capable of a screen resolution of 1280x1024 or higher (1920x1080 or 2048x1536 preferred)