Engineer - DevOps
We are looking for highly competent and motivated individuals who can work closely with development teams to integrate projects into the production cloud environment and ensure ongoing support. It is expected to gain a deep application-level knowledge and work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Develop, modify, support and maintain cloud-based components for supporting test and development environments
- Create, maintain, and enhance the following: test, validation, and logging infrastructure for our AWS/cloud components
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations
- Performance tuning, monitoring, maintaining fault tolerant/HA infrastructure to deliver highly scalable services
- Collaborate with developers and architects to refine build, test, and release practices across the organization
- Proactive monitoring of server systems
- Manage multiple concurrent releases/builds from different projects
- Continuously work to improve provisioning, automation, configuration, integration, deployment and release processes for the purposes of company growth, user experience, and timely product delivery
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.
Engineering degree in or Post graduate degree in,