Engineer - Mobile App development - Android
This person will be involved in creating best-in-class applications for iOS and Android platform for both smartphone and tablets. The complexity and high performance requirements of this domain presents very interesting challenges to be constantly innovating and tread into areas where very few have. Responsibilities would include involvement in the complete application development cycle with opportunities to lead teams for individuals so inclined with proven ability.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – requirement development, architecture design, communication protocol development, user interface design inputs and review, code reviews, testing, release and support
- Prepare documents, including requirements analysis, design, release notes and user guides etc. while working closely with other teams
- Review wireframes and/or storyboards to ensure proper design considerations are adhered to for the specific operating systems and platform/system constraints are considered
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Design, and implement mobile applications
- Unit-test code for usability, general reliability and optimizing performance
- Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Develop test protocols and procedures for design verification
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.
Engineering degree in or Post graduate degree in,