Mobile App Tester
A tester will be involved in the quality assurance stage of development and deployment, working on various environments including web and mobile. Tester may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement. Familiarity with programming and coding languages is therefore necessary as well. Tester shall be given the opportunity to work on multiple exciting projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Working with the project team to identify business requirements & resource planning
- Review design and provide feedback considering testability of Application/ Solution
- Testing web application UI and web services (preferably RESTful)
- Derive test strategy to test the application covering functionality and aspects of usability, performance & security.
- Create test plan & test case design, identify any opportunity for test automation
- Develop Test Cases Manual and/or Automation scripts as applicable
- Identifying bugs in the application and generating bug reports
- Maintain and enhance the test setup including hardware, software and test automation environments
- Deploying application upgrades & patches.
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.
Engineering degree in or Post graduate degree in,