The Office Assistant is responsible for managing office administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. S/he is responsible for management of office equipment, records and documents.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Provide office assistance with – Photocopying, Xerox, general hospitality
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Receipt and despatch of official mails or other documents
- Handling external work related to Bank/Customers/vendors
- Liaison with both customers and vendors
- To facilitate meetings by making necessary arrangements such as refreshments, seating et cetera
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.