Title: Business Analyst
3 - 6 years
- As a Business Data Analyst, you will interpret data and help generate insights that convert the potential value of big data into real, tangible business value. An ideal candidate will serve as a vital link between our product, technology and business objectives and be responsible for gathering requirements and information from various sources, conducting market research, interpreting patterns and trends, and building, testing and deploying analytical modules.
This is a cross-functional role that will liaise / interface with multiple teams working across various disciplines within our organization – Product, Business, Technology, Sales, and Operations.
- Translate business strategy and product requirements into detailed specifications
- Conduct analysis, market and competitor research, and study and document various industry models
- Define, design, and build databases to meet product and business requirements and needs
- Develop and implement strategies to translate business requirements and models into acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that all relevant product needs are met
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and make data available, digestible, and actionable to managers and other key stakeholders
- Work with Management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Experience and Skills
Engineering degree in or Post graduate degree in,