Junior Executive - Commercial
The role manages pre-shipment documentation and ensure smooth flow of operation. Responsible for the coordination with departments / branch offices on status of shipments and ensuring there are no delays.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Coordinate and manage various vendors
- Coordination with departments and branch offices to provide information on dispatch status
- Preparation of invoices, packing list and following up with teams for domestic dispatch
- Assisting in Export dispatches and follow up
- Entering the shipping status and informing the concerned teams on the status
- Update of credit/debit memos, goods receipt for stock transfer, creation of stock transfer orders in SAP
- Keep logs and records of shipments, warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare reports as required
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.
|Skills & Competence||