We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement professional to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for inventory management.
Responsibilities of the job holder includes, but not limited to,
- Managing and following through cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Keep logs and records of shipments, warehouse stock, executed orders etc
- Prepare reports as required.
The responsibilities mentioned above are not exhaustive and may be expanded from time to time.